Affordable Learning Materials and Texas State University: First Year Report from the Managing Textbook Costs Committee
MetadataShow full metadata
In August 2019, Texas State University formed a Managing Textbook Costs Committee composed of students, faculty, and teaching and learning support staff to study the issue of textbook costs for our students. During the 2019-2020 academic year the committee:
- scanned departments and colleges for on-going affordable learning materials activity;
- surveyed students and faculty about learning materials and their costs;
- explored best practices for adoption of affordable learning materials initiative;
- conducted a literature review on affordable learning materials; and
- studied approaches for engaging faculty and students on the subject.
This is the Texas State University Managing Textbook Costs Committee's first year report.
CitationSriraman, V., & Willett, D. R., et al. (2020). Affordable learning materials and Texas State University: First year report from the Managing Textbook Costs Committee. Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.