Oso Creek and Oso Bay Data Report
MetadataShow full metadata
The purpose of this report is to provide analysis of data collected by Texas Stream Team volunteers. The data presented in this report should be considered in conjunction with other relevant water quality reports prepared by the following programs in order to provide a holistic view of water quality in this water body.
- Texas Surface Water Quality Standards;
- Texas Integrated Report for Clean Water Act Sections 305(b) and 303(d) (or Texas Integrated Report; formerly the Texas Water Quality Inventory and 303(d) List);
- Texas Clean Rivers Program partners’ reports such as Basin Summary Reports and Highlight Reports;
- TCEQ surface water quality special studies;
- TCEQ Total Maximum Daily Load reports;
- TCEQ and Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board Nonpoint Source Program funded reports, including Watershed Protection Plans.