Journal of College Academic Support Programs, Volume 3, Issue 2, Fall 2020/Winter 2021
Guckert, Denise Annette
McConnell, Michael C.
MetadataShow full metadata
The Journal of College Academic Support Programs (J-CASP) is an academic journal for developmental education, learning assistance, and student success.
Table of Contents
- Welcome by By Aaron Grimes, TADE President and Lisa Jones, TxCRLA President (7)
- Foreword by editors (9)
- In Memory of Arun Raman by Meg Taylor (11)
- Dual Credit and Advanced Placement Students in Developmental Education: What Happened? by Sandra Lee Coleman, Susan Troncoso Skidmore, and Nara M. Martirosyan (14)
- Developmental Mathematics: Students’ Predicted Outcome Value of Electronic Communication by Amy G. Nabors and Linda R. Zientek (29)
- Virtual Learning Assessment: Practical Strategies for Instructors in Higher Education by Kenneth Denton and Michelle Simmons (42)
- Staying on Course During the Pandemic Storm: Challenges and Opportunities by Essie Childers (51)
- Harnessing Talent: A Tiered, Accelerated Leadership Model for Academic Support Programs by Lindley Workman Alyea, Catharina Reyes, and Samantha Allred (55)
- #CampusScavengerHunt: A Professional Development Workshop Using Digital Literacy to Build Student’s Self-Efficacy and Sense of Belonging on Campus by Tricia Edgel, Sandra McCarstle, Norma Reyes, and Angela Leibold (59)