A New Crown for an Old Friend
MetadataShow full metadata
Much has changed at SWT since its charter in 1899 and its opening in 1903. Yet, two things remain in the memories of all those who have passed through this school - the San Marcos River and Old Main. The river flows gently through the campus, bringing life and beauty to its citizens. Old Main sits majestically atop Chautauqua Hill, casting a protective shadow over the campus community. She, like the river, is always changing but somehow ever the same. Recent renovation of the roof has once again restored her color and brought her new life.