Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorVaverek, Margaret ( Orcid Icon 0000-0002-3144-2931 )en_US
dc.date.accessioned2006-08-29T16:46:24Z
dc.date.available2012-02-24T10:03:59Z
dc.date.issued1995-01en_US
dc.identifier.citationVaverek, M. (1995). A new crown for an old friend. Hillviews Magazine, 25(1), pp. 8-9.
dc.identifier.urihttps://digital.library.txstate.edu/handle/10877/2619
dc.description.abstractMuch has changed at SWT since its charter in 1899 and its opening in 1903. Yet, two things remain in the memories of all those who have passed through this school - the San Marcos River and Old Main. The river flows gently through the campus, bringing life and beauty to its citizens. Old Main sits majestically atop Chautauqua Hill, casting a protective shadow over the campus community. She, like the river, is always changing but somehow ever the same. Recent renovation of the roof has once again restored her color and brought her new life.
dc.formatText
dc.format.extent3 pages
dc.format.medium1 file (.pdf)
dc.language.isoen
dc.sourceHillviews Magazine, Winter 1995. San Marcos, TX: Texas State University. Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 8-9.
dc.subjectOld Mainen_US
dc.subjectSouthwest Texas Stateen_US
dc.subjectUniversity Historyen_US
dc.titleA New Crown for an Old Frienden_US
dc.typepublishedVersion
txstate.documenttypeArticle
txstate.departmentUniversity Libraries


Download

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record