Browse by

 

 

Texas State University was established by the 26th Legislature in 1899 as the Southwest Texas State Normal School; 303 pupils were enrolled in 1903-04, the first year classes were held. The school name changed to Southwest Texas State Normal College in 1918, to Southwest Texas State Teachers College in 1923, to Southwest Texas State College in 1959, to Southwest Texas State University in 1969, to Texas State University-San Marcos in 2003, and to Texas State University in 2013.

Recent Submissions