Journal of College Academic Support Programs, Volume 1, Issue 2, Fall 2018
McConnell, Michael C.
MetadataShow full metadata
The Journal of College Academic Support Programs (J-CASP) is an academic journal for developmental education, learning assistance, and student success.
Table of Contents
- Forward by the Editor (6)
- Corequisite Courses for Developmental Students at a Large Research University (9)
- Student Response to a Corequisite Pilot Program: A Retrospective (18); A Review of Demographic Trends for Texas and the United State (25)
- Taking the First Steps Towards 100% Implementation of the Corequisite Model (36)
- Using a Corequisite Composition Workshop to Accelerate Students (39)
- Promote Critical Thinking Through Online Discussion Forum (45)
- Rethinking the Corequisite Model: What Is It, Why Remedial English and Math, and What Is Its Net Effect? (48)