Journal of College Academic Support Programs, Volume 2, Issue 1, Spring/Summer 2019
McConnell, Michael C.
MetadataShow full metadata
The Journal of College Academic Support Programs (J-CASP) is an academic journal for developmental education, learning assistance, and student success.
Table of Contents
- Forward by the Editor (5)
- Characteristics of Learning Frameworks Courses in Texas Public Community Colleges (7)
- First-Year Seminars: A Comparison of Course Characteristics and High Impact Practices at Two-Year Colleges (25)
- Completing College: Focus on the Finish Line (36)
- SI or Peer Tutoring: Is One Really Better Than the Other? (52)
- Exploring a Vision for a Global Literacy and Learning Environment: Addressing the Needs of Economically and Culturally Diverse Student Populations Through the Arts (55)
- Utilizing Google My Maps in the Classroom (59)
- Learning Alone and Academic Capital: An Old Sociological Idea in a New Educational Application (62)
- Building the Discipline-Specific Classroom: A Pedagogical Discussion (65)
- Freshman, Teaching, and Tenure: Why Do We Call It the Trenches, Anyway? (68)