Journal of College Academic Support Programs, Volume 2, Issue 2, Fall 2019/Winter 2020
McConnell, Michael C.
MetadataShow full metadata
The Journal of College Academic Support Programs (J-CASP) is an academic journal for developmental education, learning assistance, and student success.
Table of Contents
- Foreword by the Editor (6)
- Everyone is Responsible for Everything: Corequisites and the First-Year Seminar (9)
- A Collective Impact Model Towards Increasing STEM Major Student Retention (21)
- Recipe for Successful Collaborative Corequisites (32)
- Student-to-Student Support in Developmental Mathematics Courses (42)
- Merging Personal and Academic Identities (49)
- The Evolution of the T-Section: Angelo State University's Approach to the Corequisite Model (53)
- Discussing the Place of Corequisites in Juvenile Correctional Education and GED Success (59)