Journal of College Academic Support Programs, Volume 4, Issue 2, Fall 2021/Winter 2022
Guckert, Denise A.
MetadataShow full metadata
The Journal of College Academic Support Programs (J-CASP) is an academic journal for developmental education, learning assistance, and student success.
Table of Contents
- Foreword by the Editors (6)
- Welcome by Jennifer Baldau, President TxCRLA; Patricia Hernandez, President TX-NOSS (7)
- A Tribute to Linda Thompson by Karen Patty-Graham (9)
- An Abbreviated History of College Academic Support Programs (CASP) by Carol Dochen (11)
- Supporting Online Community College Students With Trained Tutors in a Post-COVID World by Mark Manasse, Carolina Rostworowski (14)
- Fully Scaling Up Corequisite Models in Math: Challenges and Successes by Laurie A. Sharp (31)
- Celebrating 40 Years of CASP: An Interview With Carol Dochen by Jonathan Lollar, Camrie Pipper (39)
- The Theoretical Alignment of Supplemental Instruction and Developmental Education: When an SI Leader Uses Adult Learning Theory to Underpin Instruction by Katy Glass, Emily K. Suh, Britt Posey, Sam Owens (47)
- Implicit Learning in the Developmental English Classroom: Reducing Anxiety and Improving Student Success by Jo Ward (57)
- Exploring Culture, Acknowledging Stereotypes by Keith Vyvial (61)